Prayers for Paradise Baptist Church
1. That the foundation of our church, and the center of all teaching and preaching, would be the radical grace of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. That God would use us to bring spiritual awakening to the Ball/Tioga/Pineville area.
3. That we would be passionate about reaching the lost and ministering to the poor, the orphan, and the widow (James 1:27)
4. That we would experience unity in the Body (John 17:20-23, Phil. 2:1-5), not based on compromise, but through the oneness of mind that comes through mutual submission to the Holy Spirit.
5. That we would uphold and display the truth and authority of Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16), and that we would, therefore, submit ourselves to Biblical truths, even the difficult ones.
6. That we would be zealous for personal righteousness and holiness (1 Timothy 3:7-10), but also that God would keep us humble, recognizing that our salvation and righteousness is not of ourselves but of Jesus Christ (2 Cor. 5:21)
7. That God would protect us from being prideful regarding the distinctives of Paradise Baptist Church, such that we are prevented from cooperating with other churches, both locally and globally, for the primary goal of making Jesus Christ known.
8. That we would have a proper understanding of and reliance upon the Holy Spirit, always ready to move when He speaks.
9. That our financial resources would always be structured, organized, and used in a way that honors Jesus Chris